The next thing on our list of things to do to get Eben ready for 3rd grade is to gather the school supplies. Eben loves art and he creates and illustrates his own comics, so we always have tons of art supplies in our house. We started with the list of school supplies that his school had sent home and found that he has a lot of the items leftover from last year. We will definitely be using these items again this year. For the items that we do need to purchase, as well as any new art supplies that he will need in the future, we will be doing our shopping at Stubby Pencil Studio. Stubby Pencil Studio is a fabulous studio of eco-friendly school, art supplies and other eco-friendly products to keep your kids creative. Your children will delight in the fun colors and designs and the earth will love that everything is eco-friendly.
Stubby Pencil Studio was created by Kate Rosenthal who was inspired to create eco-friendly stationary products for her twin daughters. Stubby Pencil Studio has grown into a huge assortment of colored pencils, markers, crayons, notebooks, paints and pens as well as fabulous toys, gifts, personalized stationary and much more. Best of all, the paper products are printed on chlorine-free recycled paper from 100% FSC certified consumer waste that are acid free and printed with vegetable ink.
My favorites are the Smencils, because who wouldn't love pencils that are gourmet scented, YUM! I also love the soy crayons and washable markers. OK, after checking out all of their fun products, maybe I am also excited for school to start.
You can get excited for school to start too. Kate at Stubby Pencil Studio has been so lovely to offer ONE of my lovely readers a $50 shopping spree to Stubby Pencil Studio. You can stock up on all of the fab products that will make your children's first day of school a hit.
How to Enter
1. Subscribe to Sweet Greens (if you haven't already) and confirm the subscription in the email from FeedBurner.
2. Visit Stubby Pencil Studio and leave me a comment telling me which Eco products your children would flip for?
Please leave a separate comment for each that you do.
- Share Stubby Pencil Studio on Twitter and follow @Sweet Greens.
- You can share on Twitter once a day, just remember to leave an additional comment.
- Share Stubby Pencil Studio on Facebook and join Sweet Greens Facebook Fan Page.
- Digg, Kirtsy or Stumble Stubby Pencil Studio.
- Add Sweet Greens to your Technorati Favorites.
- Email a friend about Sweet Greens: Stubby Pencil Studio Giveaway.
- Add Sweet Greens to your blogroll or website.
- Please leave a way for me to contact you if you win.
- Contest ends August 18th @ 12am EST. Winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator and will be announced the following day. (I will announce the winner, if I do not hear from you within 72 business hours, I will pick another winner.)
- You must leave a comment telling me which item you love in order to qualify.
*UPDATE:: WINNER:: Andrea #36. Congratulations and thank you to everyone who entered.