Tonight, we are going to a birthday party! Mr. Sweet Greens is working late, so I am taking a date - my father-in-law! Do you ever do that? Since the mister works Saturday evenings, Eben an I usually spend that time with Grandpa Sweet Greens - I like to tease that he is my "other husband"!
While I bake up another batch of my organic lemon-blueberry cupcakes for the party, here are a few green things you might enjoy.
- A baby rhino was just born on Kariega Game Reserve!
- I love when schools use gardening to teach children how to eat nutritious food!
- Wouldn't a seashell house look at home on the beach?
- Ever wondered what cows do on Memorial Day weekend?
- The mister and I have started to talk again about building a storage container home!
- What can I make with organic strawberries this weekend?
Have an amazing weekend and I will see you back here on Monday!