Hello, Friends! How are you? Are you ready for another long weekend? Are you ready for the New Year? Can you believe it will be 2013! We have a laid back, relaxing weekend planned. We will be spending the last Sunday in December the same way we always do - sipping Mimosas at the King Mango Strut. Then, on Monday we are hosting a New Year Eve's dinner and game party, which I am really excited about!
I have been starting to ponder my goals for 2013 - and was wondering what goals you will be making? Do you make goals for the new year? Do any of your goals have a green theme? I would love to hear. While I start to jot down some ideas for 2013, here are a few green things to keep you entertained through the new year:
- You can tell the FDA - No Frankenfish!
- Hiking the snow-capped Andes would be fantastic.
- Wouldn't a New Year's Day waffle party be a fun way to bring in the new year?
- I completely understand the healing power of dogs - do you?
- Looking for fun winter activities for the kiddos - Kiwi magazine is packed with ideas.
- Abe's Market is having an amazing 50% off sale!
- I love the idea of a quiet Christmas (by choice) - Anne shares her story beautifully!
- You can still vote for Inhabitots' most popular post of 2012 - I would love if you would vote for me!
(My posts are the mason jar coolers and recycled lava lamp)
- 4 great ways to reuse wrapping paper! I love the wreath the most!
I am going to take a long weekend off to spend with my boys - I will see you back here on Wednesday. Have a beautiful weekend and a very happy and healthy new year!