Friday, January 11, 2013
Have a Lovely Green Weekend + A Few Green Things
While I pack my beach bag, here are a few green things for you to enjoy this weekend:
- Long Island Cheese Pumpkin Dumplings - yum!
- The world's first vertical forest is nearly complete - I would love to visit.
- These recycled puzzles are really cool and would make a great gift.
- Chocolate Studded Oatmeal Bars sound delicious.
- Eben isn't crazy about broccoli - however, I bet he would love these broccoli popper bites.
- I am starting to fill up my Green Valentine Pinterest Board!
- I could spend an afternoon making felt Penguins!
- Am I the only one who has a huge crush on Quails?
- Wow! I want a tomato and goat cheese sandwich!
I hope you have a great weekend full of fun and hopefully a little sunshine. I will see you back here on Monday!