Lately, I have found myself reaching for my Traditional Medicinals Wellness Teas to support my health this winter. While there are many different brands of tea on the market, Traditional Medicinals are different because besides tasting delicious, they are made using herbal supplements which supports health and wellness.
- Certified organic herbs are used whenever possible
- Many of the ingredients are Fair Trade
- Non-GMO Project verification on all of the teas
- Offsetting of electricity use with solar and wind power
- Herbs are sustainably cultivated and sustainably collected
- The packaging is recyclable and the tea bags are compostable
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
You can find Traditional Medicinals Wellness Teas in your local grocery story or online - if you are into tea, I would highly recommend them.
Do you drink tea simply because you like the way it tastes or for the health and wellness benefits? Do you have a favorite type?
(Disclosure: I received samples of Traditional Medicinals Organic Wellness Teas in exchange for my honest opinion.)
photo courtesy of cinnamon*